Integrating, Reselling & Distributing ServersCheck
We offer our infrastructure monitoring solution at very competitive prices. In order to bring our products to customers around the world we recognize the importance of a local partner network.
Unlike many other hardware companies, ServersCheck does not have a professional services team. Any consulting or other services that customers may require, are performed by third parties. ServersCheck only focuses on the design, manufacturing, marketing, sales and remote off-site support of its products.
At ServersCheck we make a distinction between resellers, distributors and OEM:
- Resellers are companies that sell to end-users
- Distributors are companies selling to resellers and typically don't sell direct to end-users
- OEM are companies integrating our solution in their portfolio with custom branded versions of our equipment.
Are you a Reseller? We offer a 2 tier reseller program:
- for small orders (for up to 100 units per SKU) we offer a standard reseller discount. There are no formalities required. Simply go to our online reseller store.
- our preferred partner program is for resellers who want to order our equipment on a regular basis. The top performing preferred resellers are listed on our website. Discounts are based on the generated revenue over the past rolling 365 days. Click here for more info & to apply online.
Are you a Distributor?
Distributors are companies that sell to resellers in their country and typically don't sell to end-users. Distributors are required to have local stock of our equipment.
Are you interested in becoming a ServersCheck distributor in your country? Simply fill in the distributor application form.
OEM or custom branding?
Companies looking at offering an environmental monitoring solution in their portfolio can team up with ServersCheck to offer custom branded versions of the sensors to its customer base. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org