The security door contact is a sensor that is mounted inside racks, cabinets or server room doors. It triggers an alert when the rack door is opened. The sensor directly plugs into the SensorGateway or the Sensorhub. The door contact sensor is a magnetic sensor with a self adhesive or screw mount.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON
with other systems.
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
with ICS. Requires optional add-on