- Base Unit
- How It Works
- Live Demo
- API & Integration
Industrial PoE+ injectors
for use in +24v or -48v DC applications
- for industrial & telecoms use
- isolated IEEE PoE 802.3at Mode B injector (PoE+)
- DC +24v input power for industrial applications
- DC -48v input power for telecom applications
- provides PoE+ power out (max 22W)
- designed for the SensorGateway
- but also for any other PoE 802.3at device (up to 22W)
- support for 10/100 Mbps network speeds
- wide operational temperature range from -40°C to +85°C (-40ºF to +185F)
- 0U rack mount or DIN rail mount available
For telco & industrial applications
Designed to support the deployment of our sensor platform in industrial environments operating on +24v DC.
For the telecom industry, the telecom version PoE addon supports negative -48v DC as power input.
Power output is positive 48v via POE. Max 22W.
For any PoE+ device
and not just our sensors
We have originally designed this injector for supporting our sensor platform in industrial and telecom environments.
This second generation of our DC Power Add-On has been modified so that we not just support our base units, but any PoE 802.3at enabled device. Up to 22 Watts.