Digital SNMP & Modbus TCP sensor designed for monitoring 24x7 hydrogen levels from lead acid and li-ion battery banks.
- measures hydrogen in the air between 0 to 25% LEL (lower explosive limit)
- resolution: 10ppm
- with a ±1% accuracy.
- precision of 1%.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON
with other systems.