ServersCheck is registered in the SAM database
. Our Cage code is BTQE7
ServersCheck is also available under GSA schedule GS-35F-585GA
through our partner TripWireless.
Following products are all TAA compliant and can be purchased online
by any GSA customer:
- MON-APPLIANCE & MON-SOFT Monitoring Appliance and Software (Made in Europe)
- ENV-THIMG-S,M L Thermal Camera sensor (Made in USA & EU)
- ENV-WLEAK-COMBO (Made in USA)
- All Add-Ons for the SensorGateway (Made in EU)
- All calibration, edge scans and other services (USA and EU)
- Covid-19 IR spot and thermal camera kits
For all other products, except power adapters, we do offer upon request special TAA compliant versions of our products.
What is TAA? TAA is the Trade Agreements Act which is intended by the US Government to foster fair and open international trade. TAA compliance means that the products must be manufactured or undergo substantial transformation within the United States or a TAA designated country.
When Federal or State Government customers order products, then they are required to adhere to TAA compliance when ordering above the $191,000 USD threshold.
However TAA compliance is always required when the purchase is done under the GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule, IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity)
contracts and most DOD (Department of Defense) contracts.