Contact us at email@example.com
for our GSA pricing and to order the TAA compliant versions of our products.
ServersCheck is available under GSA schedule GS-35F-585GA
Following products are all TAA compliant and can be purchased online
by any GSA customer:
- MON-APPLIANCE & MON-SOFT Monitoring Appliance and Software (Made in Europe)
- BASE-WIRED SensorGateway (base unit) (Made in Europe)
- ENV-THIMG-M Thermal Camera sensor (Made in USA)
- All Add-Ons for the SensorGateway (Made in Europe)
- All leak detection cables (Made in USA)
- All calibration, online and cloud services
For all other products, except power adapters, we do offer special TAA compliant versions of our products.
What is TAA? TAA is the Trade Agreements Act which is intended by the US Government to foster fair and open international trade. TAA compliance means that the products must be manufactured or undergo substantial transformation within the United States or a TAA designated country.
When Federal or State Government customers order products, then they are required to adhere to TAA compliance when ordering above the $191,000 USD threshold.
However TAA compliance is always required when the purchase is done under the GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule, IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity)
contracts and most DOD (Department of Defense) contracts.