SNMP & Modbus TCP sensor designed for monitoring temperature & humidity inside racks and hot/cold aisles.
- measures temperatures -55°C to +125°C (-67ºF to +257ºF)
- a resolution of 0.02°C
- with a ±0.5% accuracy from 0°C-50°.
- measures relative humidity between 10% and 90%.
- with a ±2% accuracy.
- only 1 IP address required for every 20* sensors.
- up to 100m/300ft length for daisy chain sensors.
- longer length possible with optional DAISY-BOOSTERS.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON
with other systems.