This sensor measures the CO2 levels and volatile organic compounds in the air surrounding the sensor. Those measurements enable you to monitor the air quality inside your buildings, data centers, server rooms, healthcare facilities and other critical facilities.
- measures CO2
levels in ppm equivalents
- CO2 ppm range of 450 to 2000 ppm (parts per million).
- measure TVOC in ppb equivalents.
- TVOC range of 125 to 600 ppb (parts per billion).
- operating temperature range of 0°C to +50°C.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates over IP using Modbus TCP, SNMP, XML, JSON
with other systems.
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
with ICS. Requires optional add-on