Satellite Communication Add-On
Beam me up, Sensors.
- Plugs into the base unit like a sensor
- Global satellite coverage from pole to pole
- Use satellite connectivity as primary connection mode
- or as backup when regular IP network is down
- Get alerts via email, SMS through space
- Positioning via built-in GPS
- Requires satellite plan from ServersCheck
Available Q2/Q3 2019
From pole to pole.
Technical Specifications - Satellite Communication Add-On (ADDON-SATELLITE)
How it works
The Satellite Communication Add-On connects to the SensorGateway (BASE-WIRED)
on the sensor side. It exchanges data with and is powered by the base unit. One sensor port is required for the Satellite Alert Add-On. In order to use the add-on a monthly subscription through ServersCheck is required to connect the device onto the satellite network. Credits are required per message sent or received by the SensorGateway.
|Frequency: 1616 to 1626.5 MHz|
|Latency: <20 secs|
|Position: GPS, GALILEO|
|Satellite Network: Iridium|
|Regulatory Approval: FCC, CE, IC, RED, ANATEL, AUSTRALIA |
|Temperature Operating Range: -40°C to +85°C (-40ºF to +185F)|
|Connection: Connects to a sensor port of the base unit or expansion hub|
|Power: Powered by the base unit|