Industrial sensor designed to be attached to a cable or pipe and monitor its temperature.
- measures surface temperatures from -55°C to +125°C
- resolution: 0.1°C
- with a ±0.5°C accuracy in the range -10°C to +85°C.
- plastic enclosure for safety.
- attached to cable via zip tie or hose clamp.
- 2m/6ft sensor cable to sensor enclosure.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- industrial grade.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- integrates over IP using Modbus TCP, SNMP, XML, JSON
with other systems.
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
with ICS. Requires optional add-on